May 9, 2011

May Flower Challenge by Wendy C.


Future Guest Design Team Member Wendy C. submitted this layout for the May Flower Challenge. She said:

These were all miscellaneous papers from the scrap box. The flowers are also from "The Drawer of a Million Flowers I Will Probably Never Use Up". Yesterday I was able to get out and take some Spring pictures with my daughter, but of course, they are still on the camera. So I decided it had to be the tropical flowers instead of spring.
My proudest achievement was the title. I used a set of Thickers letters. I was down to the bare minimum and was able to cut, chop, slice, and piece together all the right letters. I used up quite a few numbers and "q"'s and "j"'s.

Now it's your turn to take the May Flower Challenge. See all the details HERE!

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. Clever use of flowers on a layout about flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the flowers on the pictures! It looked like part of the picture!! Neat idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!! Those great flower photos and those bright gorgeous flowers on the layout are perfect together!! Really love your title work. I would have never known that you had to be "creative"!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. First off...I love the title! Second, I was so amazed at how the flowers blended in and seemed to be part of the photo. Their colour was perfect and made them look real!I had to look twice at the page before I realized they were not part of the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wendy - this is great - your layout looks like a flower garden!

    Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how the photo flowers and the embellie flowers all go together to make your page-garden grow! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful flowers and the colors match so well!

    ReplyDelete