May 25, 2011

May Flower Challenge by Tammy

Design Team Member Tammy submitted this layout for the May Flower Challenge.  She said:

In this layout I actually used photos of myself (how often do we scrappers do that??) I am dating myself because they are from my high school graduation! I used Bazzill cardstock, Bo Bunny patterned paper, American Crafts Thickers, and misc. flowers and pearls from my stash. Don't you just love that 1980's hairstyle? I couldn't figure out how to do a Madonna-do with that cap on, which might actually be a good thing!



Now it's your turn to take the May Flower Challenge. See all the details HERE!
 
Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.

10 comments:

  1. love it! i graduated from high school in 84'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, the 1980's, that brings back memories! Love your color scheme and your visual triangle of flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the perfect font for your title! The colours you chose go so well with the colour of the gown. lovely page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice - love the color combo! Congratulations on scrapping an older photo & of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very fun layout! It is great that you scrapped yourself!! Way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the hair! love the colours of this as well- so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the blue and red together and way to dig out those "older" photos and scrap yourself! I need to do that too.

    ReplyDelete