May 18, 2011

May Flower Challenge by Tammy


Design Team Member Tammy submiited this layout for the May Flower Challenge.  She said:

I have a ton of flowers in my stash and love using them, so this challenge was a treat. This is just a candid photo of my oldest daughter last 4th of July waiting for the fireworks to begin, her sneaky older brother is giving her bunny ears in this picture, she has no idea! In this layout I used Bazzill cardstock, patterned paper and cardstock stickers from Adorn It--Carolee Creations, flowers by Kaiser Craft and Making Memories, and a rhinestone flower and pearls from my stash. Now let's see your flower creations!!


See all the details HERE!

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

  1. ok, how cute is that title? Lovely LO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable picture - and I love the bright colors you chose! This photo will be a treasure in years to come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't brothers a pain- love the story behind the photo- so cute great papers too

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the rhinestone flower and pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a funny and cute picture! I love your rhinestone flower. Great job!

    ReplyDelete