May 2, 2011

May Flower Challenge by Tamara


Design Team Member Tamara submitted this layout for the May Flower Challenge.  She said: 

I chose to do this layout with some Butcher Block papers that were given to me at my last crop. They come in a tablet from Deja Views. It was great to work with because everything coordinated well. My latest flower fetish is to punch a few flowers from your favorite flower punch., Wad them up and crinkle them really well. Open them up and place one on your layout, then scrunch up the next one and place it on top of the other one. Garnish with a brad or button or whatever you want your center to be. I love the way these enhance the page! I love how this turned out using a black and white photo of my darling granddaughter.

Tamara
http://scrappinsmiles-myblog.blogspot.com/

Now it's your turn to take the May Challenge. See all the details HERE!

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

  1. Love the blue. What a great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tamara,

    I love this page - everything about is gorgeous - especially the picture. I'm going to have to try these flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, she is darling!! Love this layout and your flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tamara, I just love the whole "feel" of this layout!! Those colors are marvelous and go with that adorable photo perfectly!! And those luscious flowers are just the icing on the cake.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous page! I love the monochromatic blue!

    ReplyDelete
  6. its great to make your own flowers and yours look marvellous

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a photo! Perfect scrapped too... I just LOVE the colors. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous layout! I love your color choice with the black & white photo!

    ReplyDelete