May 10, 2011

May Flower Challenge by Mary Pat

Hello everyone,
It is me Mary Pat with the May challenge.  First I have to say that this was THE hardest challenge for me.  Why??? because I don't have ONE single flower in my stash.  Yup that is right I don't have any.  I used to have some prima flowers when they were really popular about 6 years ago but I got rid of them in a garage sale.  I don't scrap with flowers.  I have 2 boys and I don't use them.  Soooooo I had to come up with something and I was scrapping a picture of my son and I was using the Echo Park's Playground line and I came across a sticker with 3 little flowers on it.  I knew immediately that these were the flowers I was going to use--but how? So I came up with this card.



I am really happy with how it turned out.  Love all the different colors and I love how it turned out.  Thanks Kathy for another great challenge.  You really made me step out of my comfort zone.  If you would like to see more click HERE


Now it's your turn to take the May Flower  Challenge. See all the details HERE!

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.

6 comments:

  1. I can't imagine not have a single flower in my stash! (gasp!) I have 3 boys and 2 girls who think they are boys and I still have a plastic tub FULL of flowers!! LOL (maybe I have a full tub because I don't need that many flowers!! LOL) Anyway, love your card! Fun cheery colors and pretty flowers...how can you go wrong??

    ReplyDelete
  2. No flowers, wow! Love how you thought outside the box to come up with this cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a boy. I have flowers too, but I know what you mean. Flowers can be a hard thing to scrap with in regards to boy pages! Your card is super cute though! I am sure anyone who got it would be quite happy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute - and great idea to make a card in order to use your flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 4 boyz here... same problem, I hear ya! That card turned out great though. Pretty-Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just can't imagine not having any flowers! LOL You came up with a cute card!

    ReplyDelete