May 4, 2011

May Flower Challenge by Karen


Guest Design Team Member Karen submitted this layout for the May Flower Challenge.  She said:

Here is my flower challenge for May I couldn't remember if you suggested a number of flowers that we should have on our LO- I only have four so I hope that's OK I know banners are very fashionable right now and I have seen large LOs like this used a few times recently I love that you can make your own large scale banner using up odds and ends of scrap paper but make a really big impact with it- it also allows for a lot (or a little) embellishments. This LO is called Blue Sky referring to the background of my photos of Amsterdam canal houses.
Karen
Now it's your turn to take the MayFlower Challenge. See all the details HERE!

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

  1. I love the strips of pattern paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Denise, thanks for your visit in my blog
    It was a honor for me
    I´m already your follower
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen,

    I love this - the colors make it so appealing! The banner idea is great too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning layout!! I really love the staggering of the banner type strips. They look so cool like that. I'm so surprised when I hear (read) that a scrapper only has 1 or 4 flowers in their stash! It just boggles my mind. Maybe I just have a flower addiction! ha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colour scheme! It really adds emphasis to your title.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your color choices! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colors and the way you did your banner under the pictures! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning! I do so love the bold colors and the banners.

    ReplyDelete