May 7, 2011

May Flower Challenge by Joni

Design Team Member Joni submitted this layout for the May Flower Challenge.  She said:

I made my own flowers for this layout by punching some different sized circles and distressing them.  Perfect and not too girly for my boy pages!   I also cut out the center of the A card (the heart color sooo didn't match this layout) and I filled in the space by outlining the inner edge of the heart with rhinestones.  And I was digging through my stash of rub-ons, I found those words under the photo...added a heart rub-on to the center of the title .... Fun and Done!!  (papers are Bo Bunny Ad Lib & Bella Blvd Family Dynamix)

Now it's your turn to take the May Flower Challenge. See all the details HERE!

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous LO! Love how you've used flowers on a boy page and love the A Card as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Love the flowers you made!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This page feels so cozy and warm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! I love the flowers that you made! And what a very cute photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just lovely... I really like your circle flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your colors, it is perfect as a boy page!

    ReplyDelete