May 13, 2011

May Flower Challenge by Holly





Hello
Here is my entry for the May challenge. I created an altered canvas for my mother for Mother’s day. Lots of flowers, both the pre-made kind and some fussy cutting from a patterned paper.

http://harmonydiy.blogspot.com/2011/05/altered-mothers-day-canvas.html

Thanks for the great challenge.

Regards
Holly Connors (Australia)Now it's your turn to take the April Bring in the Sun Challenge. See all the details HERE!Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. love it-i have always wanted to try an altered canvas. great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holly, I bet your Mom really loved getting this canvas you made! It is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how the elements extend beyond the edges of the page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holly,

    Great pictures - and the colors you used and your flowers bring out the pictures! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful gift, I'm sure she loved it. Luvin' the fussy cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great use of flowers and I love that butterfly!

    ReplyDelete