May 11, 2011

May Flower Challenge by Alanna






Reader Allana submitted this layout for the May Flower Challenge.  She said:

Here is my entry for the May flowers challenge. I have quite a collection of paper flowers as well as prima and unfortunately, sometimes I don't use the paper flowers as often as I should! I saw this "circle of flowers" idea on another blog and decided to scraplift it.

Thanks!
Alannahttp://scrapping-and-life.blogspot.com/

Now it's your turn to take the May Flower Challenge. See all the details HERE!

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. Allana, I love the circle of flowers on your layout! It really just brings so much attention to what is in the middle. I also like the added touch of the butterflies. They are just so whimsical and fun. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great ring of flowers and i love the butterflies

    ReplyDelete
  3. The circle of flowers adds a wonderful dimensional touch to your page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the ring of flowers! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Allana,

    This is great - the ring of flowers and butterslies adds to the beautiful picture. Thanks so much for sharing with us here at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great visual all those flowers make... so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The circle of flowers is such fun. I really like the white title!

    ReplyDelete