May 1, 2011

Hello / Goodby

It's time to say Goodbye to Design Team Member Christine. She said:
It is with much regret that I'm going to have to step down from the Design Team, I have become incredibly busy and I'm now working extra days with my City job (my teenagers seem to cost me a fortune!) I've truly enjoyed taking part and I hope to still visit the blog from time to time to see all the lovely creations and, of course, the Rolodex card swap which I did take part in.

Thank you for a lovely time with Scrap Our Stash.
Kindest regards,
Christine
When Kathryn has was asked to stay on as a Design Team Member she said:
Thanks so much for the invitation. I would love to accept! Thank you so much for thinking of me.

9 comments:

  1. Best of luck to you Christine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathryn - welcome - looking forward to your future contributions.

    Christine - thanks for all you've done for SOS. Hope you'll pop in on a regular basis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. christine, sorry to see you are leaving, but i totally understand! best of luck!

    welcoe kathryn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best wishes, Christine, and a warm welcome to Kathryn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. (((Christine))) Good Luck in the future!

    *waving* Hi Kathryn! Welcome to the Team!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best of luck to you in everything, Christine! Welcome Kathryn!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Best of luck in all you do Christine!

    Welcome to the team Kathyrn!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Best wishes Christine!

    Welcome Kathryn!

    ReplyDelete