August 30, 2010

I'm Libeeti, from Israel.
I'm a full time working woman, and a proud mom of 2 adorable boys, 8y and 5y.
I love reading, travelling and being at the beach. My crafty history started only a year ago, with some altered art and card making. I started scrapbooking in Jan 2010 and I've been totally enchanted with it ever since.


I love to learn and try new techniques, and I'm in love with homemade embellishments, especially flowers. I'm never tired of learning new ways to make them!
My blog is here:


Thanks a lot!
Libeeti


Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. Your talent really shows through and you've only been doing it at the start of the year! That's talent for sure. Great to learn more about you and can't wait to see what you create this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is gorgeous. I can't wait to see what you share with us this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how detailed your projestc are!
    Can't wait to see hace you are going to create for us this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome - you have already been a great contributor to our little blog - can't wait to see what else you will create.

    Your work does not reflect that you've only been scrapping for a year - you have a real talent for scrapping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you do have a great eye for those embellishments. those flowers are such a hit. can't wait to see your continued contribution! welcome welcome :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely LOVE your work. You are so creative in using different elements on your pages. Welcome to the SOS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much, ladies, for your warm welcome!
    I'm honored to be a GDT with you. You're all such a talented women.
    We'll have a "punch" of fun..LOL

    ReplyDelete