April 21, 2010

April Challenge

By Kimmarie
Posted by PicasaBy Laurie
Design Team Member Kimmarie used Guest Design Team Member Laurie's project as her inspiration. She said, I love working on Pop Out albums, some of you call them "smoosh" albums. I made this one of my 3 daughter's first day of school. Most of the products used are form Rusty Pickles's Pirate Princess Collection. I love doing these albums with paper kits. I find it hard to put different company pp together so I always use a kit when working on something like this. tfl

Now it's your turn to take the challenge. You can either Lift someone else's project - create your project using a sketch. Check out April Challenge and see how you can become a Guest Design Team Member.

Also, don't miss the Spring Cleaning Challenge - check out all the details below.

7 comments:

  1. Love this lift!!! The colors are gorgeous and the pocket is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute album Kimmarie! I love those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so intimidating to me - I like my flat piece of paper to work with. You both did awesome jobs. Kimmarie, I love the pink & black - one of my favorite color combos!:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Awesome job on the book! I love the color combination that you did with it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, that turned out awesome. I love those accordian type albums.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are both so cool! The colors are beautiful, perfect for girls! Great job Kimmarie and Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. VEry nice job on this book! I love black and pink together! I would love to try and make one of these.

    ReplyDelete