March 21, 2010

March Challenge

Spring Mini Album by Tere
Posted by PicasaGuest Design Team Member Tere submitted this "spring" mini album for the Old/ New Challenge.
Here is her description: It has no pictures yet but has plenty of room to add them later.

For the old thing I used my Stammping Up Scalloped circle punch. It is one of the first punches I bought. The flowers on the cover are made by using the punch. I learned how to make the flowers by watching a video on You Tube!!!

For the new, I used free supplies I got from an online store, I know these are past collections, but they are new to me!

You can see more pictures on
my blog...plus I'm giving away the mini album... come and check it out!!

Now it's your turn. Send your New / Old project for a chance to become a Guest Design Team Member. See all the details below in March Challenge.
It's not too late to be apart of the Spring Cleaning Challenge - send your before pictures today. Check out all the before and after pictures by clicking on the label marked Special Spring Cleaning Challenge.

7 comments:

  1. How Pretty! Love the colors. I have that punch as well. I have to learn to make those flowers. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great mini album - I like the flowers and the cool butterfly clips!

    Whoever wins this will be very fortunate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!! Love those flowers... I'm SO into making paper flowers these days! Your album has great colors too... LOVE those butterfly clips!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girls, I' so sorry!
    I post supposed to be up Friday afternoon, but I think I did something wrong!

    You can go now and check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the flowers and the colors are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This album is so super cute! I love the bright colors and those tabs are a great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colors, the butterfly clips, flowers and of course the mini album! Gets me in the mood for Spring!!!

    ReplyDelete