March 30, 2010

March Challenge

The Scrap Our Stash March Challenge is to do a project using something OLD (from your stash) and something NEW. This can be anything you want to do - just stick with the OLD / NEW prompt. Your project does not have to be a card or layout - it can be anything you want to create. Once you have completed your project email a picture and a brief discription of how your project related to the Old/New prompt to scrappinpsycho@live.com .

Each entry will be posted on the blog for everyone to see. Your entry must be received by Noon on March 31st. A winner will be chosen and announced on April 1st (No foolin'). The winner will be offered the opportunity to be a Guest Design Team Member for the month of May.

We will be posting projects daily from the Design team, Guest Design Team and readers entries. Please use these as a source of inspiration to join in the challenge and also to scrap your stash. Check back daily for a new project.

We can't wait to see your New/Old project.

4 comments:

  1. Cool Challenge! I am sure everyone has a ton of old and new goodies to scrap with, I know I do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this challenge!
    Like Kimmarie said, we all have old stuff and a great way to use it is combining it with the new ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome challenge! Gotta put my thinking cap on, but this will be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved this challenge, I have way too much old stuff to use up! I actually have not bought much in the last 6 months and it feels good using up my stash! Thanks for helping me with that!

    ReplyDelete