March 3, 2010

March Challeange

Soak it in by Danielle



Design Team Member Danielle contributed this layout for the March Old/New Challenge. She said "When I first started teaching scrap classes 6 years ago, I couldn’t wait to use my earnings to buy the new Making Memories rub-ons that came in those little swivel books. After years of having them around, it hardly looks like I made a dent in my collection.

I decided to use the challenge and see how many I could use out of my stash. The Bo Bunny paper is a new summer line that I had purchased in December. Yeah, I know it was winter, but this is South Louisiana. LOL!!!"

Unfortunately, this is the last project we will be sharing from Danielle, as a Design Team Member. She has decided to step down at this time and take some much needed rest. Hopefully, she will continue to be a part of SOS and will contribute on a regular basis.

Thanks Danielle, You've been a great part of this awesome team - and you will be missed!


What have you been collecting instead of using? Put it together with something new and submit it. See all the details in March Challenge below.

6 comments:

  1. I love the colors in this - makes me want to see summer!!!!! Great use of those rub-ons. I can relate to the collection! That's just one of the many things I seem to collect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Danielle! Definately makes me miss the warmer weather!! The papers couldn't be more perfect for those great photos!! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I agree with Robin about missing the warmer weather, but I just know it is around the corner! I love your title, the paper really makes the photos pop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this paper! Great use in your rubons. The pictures are awesome! We will miss you Danielle and hope to see more work during our challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the rubons, and the blue paper is great of this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have so many rubons too! Great lo, love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete