April 8, 2010

Frugal Friday Tip - Organization

Homemade Clip it Up by Kathy


Posted by PicasaThis is my version of a Clip it up! It is actually an over-the-door towel bar. I removed one of the bars - to give more space between the 1st and 2nd bar - then I used chain and dowel rods to add to more rows. I use book rings as my clips.


I can see what I have - and everything that goes together is together. I can easily un-clip them when I want to use them.


This has worked out great for me and takes up very little space. This is also the inside of the closet door - so if I don't want them visible I can close the door.

2 comments:

  1. I love this for oranganizing so many things. It looks great and takes up no space. I am sure it is way cheaper making it yourself. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful idea!!! I need to try this! TFS! Definitely a great space saver and I love how you can just close the door and it's gone!

    ReplyDelete